Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How To Get More Blog Followers

I am mystified how to blog better or get more followers. True, I should post more often. Perhaps make things more interesting.

One - I love to hear from you - so make comments about what I post. It will help me figure out what you like to see. I could post more about cats....or cat videos...Here's a pic of Walter J. Cat. Does he look like some other tabby you know?



Two - Here's an upcoming event! Beginning Feb. 22, trunk show with semi precious stones. 



These should be different from the last trunk show, so anyone in the area will hopefully stop by.  Pictures of the stones will be posted on our Facebook page with prices. It would be okay for you to message me if something looks interesting.  People in the area would have the option to have their orders shipped to them or they could pick it up @ the shop. These stones will not be listed on Etsy, but I will do reserve listings if you want to pay online. Confused yet?

Three - I like to bake but try not to do this too often....I found a recipe for a banana chocolate chip cake from Grandmother's Kitchen. Gramma is on Facebook and she tweets too.

Four - and now I have a Twitter page....not completely sure exactly how to tweet, but will give it a try.  Check out my page and if you are a Twitter tweeter, follow my page!
Look for my blue butterfly pendant.



Five - New seed beads are arriving today - totally new selection. You will find size 11/0 Delicas and 8/0 Miyuki. These will be listed on Etsy, but if you live in the southern Illinois area and cannot wait to see them, stop by this weekend.


Okay, that's it for today. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. That was a good blog post. How about an occasional tutorial? How to make grape cluster earrings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that! Good idea! I'll have to get help from another photographer (perhaps my husband) to take the pictures.

    ReplyDelete