Monday, May 28, 2012

Trying to Be Motivated

There are these times when you seem to be in a bit of a slump.  I had some foot surgery which has really interfered with my flow, but over the past week, I have tried very hard to work myself out of the slump! Today I completed a necklace that is rainbow fluorite, purple aqua terra jasper and copper chain.  After finishing it, I've decided it needs to be pared down a bit. Picture coming tomorrow.

My completed work this week includes some pretty lucite flower earrings pictured below.  These are all for sale on Etsy.  I have more flowers and vintage looking findings on their way to me, so I should be able to create a wider color palette soon.  Some of these earrings can be found at the Ant Hill Gallery in Cobden and at the Cache River Wetlands Center.



My contribution to the June Phat Fiber Sampler will begin this next week and I'll work feverishly to get things done by the beginning of the following week! I'll post a teaser after I've delivered my samples.

My goal for tomorrow is to resurrect a whole folder or two full of patterns and ideas worthy of sharing! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment