Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sharing Just Some Stuff

An enjoyable trip to Metropolis, IL, on Monday, visiting my friend Angie and dropping off some jewelry at her shop, Angie's Originals. What a beautiful sunny day. A break between the really lousy cold weather we've been having this year. Then afterwards a side trip to Paducah to Hancock's Fabrics....this was one of my favorite places to go years ago. I remember many trips to the old Hancocks store at Cardinal Point with my friend Jeannine. Those were good times. Me & Jeannine used to spend a lot of time at the fabric store. We also liked this musty fabric store in Metropolis where I found a funky knit stripe fabric for a long jacket. I think I still have that old thing.

 The big flower print was given to me by my sister and the print at the top is the match I found.


More cute animal print - I had some of this in pinks and gray. Now I have to find something to match this one. That means I must make another trip to Paducah.


Match for the donkey's in boots print I already have.  I made a project bag from the donkey print, and there's enough left for another one with this as the coordinating print. Love this!


Cute calico kitty print from my sister and the pink floral print I found for it.


I got the brown fabric last summer when my sister visited and we shopped at Hancock's so this time I found the print for the inside of the market bag I am planning. This will be a gooderin'.


Okay time to give the cats their snack and off to bed. Maybe read a bit. More later. Don't be a stranger, feel free to comment. Later...


No comments:

Post a Comment