Sunday, April 28, 2013

Online Instruction

I really find online tutorials helpful and thought I would share this site with you, Bead Pattern Central.  I really like this bead crochet tutorial, which is something I would like to do more of! I've included the link if this is something you would like to try. Thanks to Linda Lehman for this site!



This site has a search feature, so you can look for the pattern you would like to learn. Some are free, others have a cost, but the cost will not break the bank.  I like that the instructions written out - I think learning to read patterns is important.

For other free classes, also try Beaducation -  they also sell various tools needed for the processes.

I think Beadaholique has good videos, too.  They even have their own YouTube channel!

So Happy Beading out there today!  Feel free to comment with your favorite free videos, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment