Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sharing My Holiday Decor

I have my shop decorated for the holidays. We finished decorating on December 1, so thought I should share some photos with you!


My sister helped me decorate the trees in the shop with old jewelry parts. We had some small ornaments that came from various antique stores over the years. Everything looks great!





These little sheep kits are available in my shop.  Made with pipe cleaners and wool roving, we have 3 colors, the one pictured above and a couple darker shades. They are pretty easy to make and instructions are included in the kit! Only $5!



My sister, Saundra Keiffer, did a spinning demo during the Christmas in the Village celebration at my bead shop. We had a lot of fun!




Pet cat is so easy to care for - it doesn't make a mess, no feeding scooping of kitty litter needed! If anyone is interested in one of these, let me know and I'll tell the knitter to get busy.


And of course, don't forget your best cat pal when shopping! We have cat toss balls - just wooly bundles of fun for your feline friends!  I have several of these rolling around the house. Roll them around in catnip and you will really make your cat a happy camper!!


More memory wire stack bracelets are available, too. Just love making these. So many color combinations and an opportunity presents itself to use various bead stashes of seed beads, stones and whatever strikes my fancy!






This one is a bead soup mix for sure. When I have to clean off my work station I always end up with a bag of hodgepodge - this one was obviously full of pinks and greens. I added a seed bead mix which really picked up the colors of the beads.



Holly jolly Christmas bracelet - I have two of these, the other has no green crystals but some gorgeous red velvet crystals.  I can make more, so let me know what you think about these. They are NOT on Etsy, so let me know if anything here is something you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment