Saturday, December 8, 2012

My First Bead Swap Diggs

Wow! How exciting! I got my first Bead Swap box today - this one was full of all things lucite, acrylic, resin, fimo, plastic.....I snagged up several cool things.


And an even better view of some of these goodies....


I'm digging those brown hoops, the squares, drops and owls. You cannot see here the bag on the right full of all colors & patterns of I believe fimo or polymer clay beads and some cool copper plated plastic tubes.  



There are some cute little zipper pulls which would make nice decor for some of my project bags! There are pairs of cameos, top left of the first picture and some tiger stripe cat images on a couple pieces. The items bottom right are buttons that are clear and round with flowers inside.


So I am going to have some fun with this stuff and will post the results...give me a week or two to complete everything, but if it's sooner you will see it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment