Friday, May 30, 2014

Morning Coffee

Thinking about my day, I am sipping coffee from my favorite cat mug.......listening to Coffeehouse radio.....



.....and thinking about my dearly departed Grungy, a sweet little Tortie that came to us 7 years ago as a stray. She had a great life with us but it was fraught with health issues, likely due to her poor start in life before finding her forever home with us. Now she's crossed the Rainbow Bridge and her little body is made well again.  I kept thinking last night that she was at the foot of the bed, feeling her slight presence, but when I looked she was not there....or was she.


What's next on the agenda today? Of course since I'm into beading, my day will involve some of that activity. Lately I've been into beaded beads and learning more about creating my own patterns. Surfing the net, I find loads of inspiration.  All the new beads out on the market only serve to confuse me further....two hole beads of every shape.....so some diversion from beads turns to other blogs....one I found was Amy Flying a Kite. Gorgeous images, beautiful scenery and clothing....which led me to OASAP. What a wonderful site. Great prices. I could definitely get into trouble with those 70% off sales....

.....okay onto something else. What would Grungy do? She would take a nap.


Have a wonderful and peaceful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment