Friday, August 10, 2012

New Stuff on the Way!


Can't wait! I have new craft wire and seed beads ordered for the shop.  Sizes 11/0 and 6/0 seed beads are coming in some new colors. These are Czech glass beads on strands. I do love the colors and everyone loves the prices! About 16 new colors in 6/0 and 28 colors in 11/0! We'll be getting a much needed magnifier for the classroom. I can honestly say that threading a needle is so much easier with a magnifier and I've had several students who have been frustrated with this as well! So help is on the way!

And who loves a give away? Okay! Here's one with my stuff up for grabs - for all you fiber junkies, comment on the Phat Fiber Blog and win a chance for some Ice Cream Social Bead Soup and some Felted Earrings!  Here's the link - http://www.phatfiber.blogspot.com/2012/08/southpass-beads-earrings-and-bead-soup.html


No comments:

Post a Comment