Sunday, October 19, 2014

Nirvana Beads Trunk Show - Friday, October 31, 10 am to 2 pm

I am so ready for a visit from Shelly from Nirvana Beads. This will be fun! On Friday, October 31 - Halloween - she will be in my bead shop from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm! It is always overwhelming to look through all the bins of beads. Not all bead shops open this type of event to their customers but I know there are not lots of opportunities like this in our area! So I hope to see as many of you who can come. I was unable to secure a Saturday time which would have been more convenient for many of you.  If you are looking for something in particular - Czech glass beads, fire polished crystals, Czech glass buttons - please let me know and I will try to obtain those items and in colors you want. Not all colors and types are available, but I'll make my best effort for you!

Also, if you come to this event in Halloween costume, you will receive 30% off any purchase of merchandise from my shop (not including trunk show items). Great way to pick up a few necessities you may have on your shopping list!

Keep reading below for some more extra goodies!





I found the most wonderful couple tutorials - both are things that I'm pretty interested in and thought I would share them with you.

Beadinggem.com has a good tutorial for a Shamballa style bracelet. This site shared the tutorial of Carolyn of Bijoux By Me. You can see the finished result below. Give it a try!


One of my all time favorite sites is Marion Jewels in Fiber.  Her blog has a tutorial for a Turkish Flat Bead Crochet Bracelet which uses C-Lon Tex 400 cord and size 6 seed beads. Definitely on my to-do list!  I love all the possibilities of color, considering all the color choices you have with C-Lon cord!



We were going to attend the Saturday, October 25  Sustainable Living Expo at Dixon Springs Agricultural Center but due to a change in plans, we will be open as usual 10 am until 5 pm. This is an interesting Expo if you are out and about tomorrow. Hoping you can swing by to visit us at the shop, too, while you enjoy this awesome autumn weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment